PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Roadshow HONG KONG March.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2023, 01:18
Pickuptruck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by corporal klinger
You are wrong. Joining EK would indeed cut my pay in half, probably more since I had to start in the right seat again. I own my flat (bigger than 300 sqfeet), I regularly get productivity pay, never had less than 10 off days, usually more, and never a G day enroute. Ever.This is the truth. How about an apology?
Ok, I apologise. So, much like a Villa at EK, you're also in a 2500 sqft sized place but in Hkg which even in todays market is $10-12m USD. And you own it. Awesome. Or more likely you're in 800 sq ft, 1100 sqft gross under the messed up "I own some of the elevator and the janitor's ****ter" measuring that only occurs in HKG. And you think that's massive, no Airbus wide body skipper anywhere in the world lives in bigger than 800 sq ft is what you're thinking, so you're king of the world.
You'd be going as a DEC so actually no, your experience would land you in the LHS.
They just started with G days enroute, I'm not surprised you haven't got any yet much like unrequested W patterns that have also just arrived.
Productivity pay? Bwahahaha. It's a 74% paycut from previous COS if you do the old magical 106 hrs.
If you've seriously got $10-12 million USD tied up in property in HKG with all the economic warning signs Hong Kong has and you're hanging onto it, my condolences.