PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Jul 2023, 21:56
glenb

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts
Compalint to ICC of false allegation by CASA FOI

Complaint of a CASA Employee making a false and misleading Statement that he was assaulted by Glen Buckley- My reference Pprune #2777

Background to the Complaint

On 20/11/2020, Mr Shane Carmody PSM, the CASA CEO at the time, made an allegation before the Senate Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Legislation Committee that I, Glen Buckley had “stalked and assaulted” CASA Employees. The link to Mr Carmody PSMs false and misleading allegations can be accessed via the following link.

I resolutely maintain that I have never stalked or assaulted any CASA Employee.

There are two CASA Employees involved in this matter, and their names were not released to me under Freedom of Information, so I will refer to them as Flight operations Inspector One (FOI 1) and Flight Operations Inspector Two (FOI 2).

In this complaint, I will refer to documentation that I have obtained under freedom of Information, and that document can be accessed here. Mr. Glen Buckley - Documents for release - 07.02.21.pdf

On page 21 of 55 of the attached official commonwealth document FOI 1 states that Mr Buckley “went to push FOI 2 with an open hand” however was warned by FOI 1, and “backed off. This statement by CASA FOI 1 clearly indicates that no contact was made, and therefore FOI 2 was not “shoved” as FOI 1 claims.

On page 4 of 55, FOI 2 claims that Mr Buckley in fact “approached me, and shoved me in the chest

It is this statement on official documentation by FOI 2, that I am claiming is false and misleading.

In support of my allegation that FOI Two has made a false and misleading statement on official commonwealth documentation.

· FOI Ones observations are different than FOI Twos observations, with FOI 2 claiming that I advanced toward him and shoved him, although FOI 1s statement contradicts that.

· No statement was ever made regarding stalking or assault to Police that attended in response to a compliant of possible “trespassing” by me being in the foyer of the CASA building. That was the complaint made to the police, no allegations of stalking or assault were ever made.

· The alleged incident happened directly under a security camera, and my understanding is that CASA accessed that footage, and no evidence of physical assault was on that recording.

· CASA FOI Two was encouraged to document the assault with police by his Employer, and he did not follow that guidance. I believe he may have chosen not to pursue that path as he was aware that he had made a false and misleading statement and was not prepared to proceed for his own reasons.

· I am fully satisfied that FOI Two made that false and misleading statement to cause me reputational harm, as it has, and to hinder my attempts at a fair and reasonable resolution to other matters that were ongoing at the time with CASA.

My expected outcome

I am requesting that the ICC establish contact with both FOI One and Two and clarify those two contradicting statements and advise whether CASAs official position as presented to the Senators is that I had stalked and assaulted CASA Employees, or has the ICC identified that in fact FOI 2 has made a false and misleading statement that I moved towards him and “shoved” him, as he falsely claims.

Could you clearly identify to me why there would be two statements that conflict on such substantial matters?

If CASA identifies that a CASA Employee has made a false and misleading statement that I advanced towards him and shoved him, i.e. assaulted him, could you advise what options are available to me to have CASA correct that false and misleading statement.

Thankyou in anticipation of your assistance in this matter.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley