PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2023, 00:40
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by stewyb
Not that I am aware of, they do however have other surprises lined up
Without coming across as being pessimistic but where do you get your supposedly inside information from?

You seem insistent on the fact that easyJet are going to announce sun routes to Southampton for summer 2024.

I'm under the impression that you know no more than anyone else on this forum regarding the topic.

Along with the rest of us I want to see easyJet announce sun routes to Southampton for summer 2024 along with the hope that other airlines and routes might appear. But I'm personally not building my hopes up until the day that I finally read an official statement confirming it.

All this "yes they will, I'm waiting for the confirmation, that's what I've heard, fit's into the plans, etc" is really getting a bit tedious to be honest.

I know this is a public forum and a place to discuss Southampton Airport but really let's just bide our time and wait for any official statement to confirm otherwise. Throughout my life I've always been a believer in not getting over excited about something until it actually happens. I've never been interested in conspiracies or fact less rumours, I believe in the truth, I don't like to be let down. Until easyJet makes any official statement I'm regarding all this as just wishful thinking.

​​​​​