PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 27th Jul 2023, 13:39
Slippery_Pete

Received 376 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally Posted by Hoosten
So, in any consideration, what you would call a coward hiding behind public servant protection, defames Glen and destroys his 30 year career. And you don't think Glen is a victim? Based on what I would call under the circumstances, understandable texts. Remember, this coward wanted CASA support for the threatened civil action. CASA support which means your tax money to defend a coward, money out of CASA's budget that should be supporting aviation.

I bet your social conscience supports men dressing up as women pissing in women's toilets?
Pipe down, Helen Lovejoy.

Once you take your foot out of your mouth, read my post again.

My “innocent victim” comment was about the opinion I had formed reading posts where that information hadn’t previously been offered up. MY opinion, nothing more nothing less.

Your definition of “understandable” in the context of those SMS messages may be very different to mine, or most people, or a federal circuit court judge.

I also gave him respect for sharing it, because that would have been hard to do.

Furthermore, I made it clear I still had no doubt in my mind that Glen had been treated unfairly. Read it again if you like.

What I did say, was that:
- now I’ve read those texts, I was surprised he managed to get a meeting with CASA CEO, and
- that if he enters that forum without legal representation at this point that’s a poor decision.

And then lastly, you throw your toys out of the pram in a final “your political views on such and such must be this” type rant. Really mature stuff 🤨

Deep breaths mate. Think, then post 👍

And just to make it crystal clear for you, I (like you) hope Glen can find a way forward.
The following 3 users liked this post by Slippery_Pete: