View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2023, 10:03
flyq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAM

Originally Posted by Didi_
I just got an email regarding giving current notice

how exciting!!

We would like to take this opportunity to gather information on your current notice period.
Originally Posted by Mila.C
Same as with me, I completed everything (ASIC application, medical, swimming, documents) in the first 2 weeks of hearing back, then recently was asked to do the drug and alcohol screening, which I did at the start of the week. I really hope they send through invitations to ground school soon, I can't wait! Maybe they're just waiting to confirm numbers or something?

Hi All,
Just want to share my timeline with you all, I am in the same boat as you guys Milla and Didi.
ADL Base MAM Casual role
AD: 6/6
Ask to submit Certificates (1st aid, swimming and RSA): 7/6
Reference check: 8/6
Background check (ASIC): 14/6
Pre-employment check: 21/6
D&A test: 11/7
Notice period email: 18/7

At my AD I did advise that I have booked a holiday coming up in OCT. When I received the notice period email I emailed and double confirm that I am unavailable in OCT, Today I just checked when my ground school will start and they told me I will not get an offer until after my holiday.
I would like to know if you guys have any updates yet let me know when your ground school start.

Also, is anyone working under MAM contract? What are their roster, pay, and benefits like, is this usually a stepping stone or?