PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BristolGS reviews request
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2023, 23:30
Concorde88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by michalispapadakis
hey, im currently studying at BGS. Overall im very happy and if time went back i would still choose them. The live webinars are top of the line and i also found the webinar library of significant use.ATPdigital is great although sometimes it has a few bugs which might cause some slight frustration of the moment but its 100% not a deal breaker,the lessons are written in a very nice way and it feels more like as if an instructor is explaining you the theory rather than reading an academic book. I did my revision weeks so far online and the whole process was seamless.Most importantly the people of BGS are all very helpful and accomodating, in conclusion the way BGS operates is absolutely stellar,when it comes to QBs most of my peers and i use ATPLQ as our main database and BGS as the secondary(secondary meaning we all do the 200 newest added questions on the subject). its important to study the books beforehand so you can deal with novel questions in your exams.And last but not least remember that in a distance learning course 90% of the work is done by you,so dont expect to be spoonfed the theory, the revision weeks/webinars are the cherry on top of the cake.
Hey, really appreciated the answer, thank you!

Joined BGS a few days ago and so far so good.

Are the Revision Weeks similar to the Webinars (when it comes to interaction, etc.)? How many hours a day?