PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2023, 19:51
Mr Good Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whitemonk Returns
It's funny how people quickly resort to personal attacks when someone merely points out what an utter shambles its been, its OK to like where you work (for the record I do, and have stuck uo for the company many times on this board) but you should also be honest when things don't go right. And for the posters above who think I am just upset, I'm not, it doesn't actually effect my pocket at the end of the day for separate reasons (apart from maybe the pension), but if you think things are going well or that was a success I suggest speaking to the next CC or Eng you come across and ask them. There are whole lines of ENG for example who have been given leave by their future employers to wait until next week until they resign. Now the other lot who were planning on staying will be dusting off their CVs I would imagine, it was a slap in the face in my opinion for the management to do that to everyone, and the 'oh but they do stuff like that all the time' in other places doesn't hold up when we have had to listen to their One Team nonsense in every other email for years. This was their chance to show us the way forward without PM and they blew it. Last post on it from me
Just out of interest, what was the pre-tax figure you were quoted as a Captain?