PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2023, 10:41
Traffic_Is_Er_Was

Location: QLD - where drivers are yet to realise that the left lane goes to their destination too.
Received 182 Likes on 75 Posts
he should have paid to sit with his family,
If you would put away your bigotry for a second, and actually read about (or at least read the 17 pages of this thread) the incident, you would find he did. JQ then moved the family to another flight and he was sat apart from them. He was trying to get back together with them, through a mutual swap with another passenger, until the seat gestapo descended on him. According to a witness, the situation was pretty calm until the FA escalated it by insisting he move. Note she did not berate both the white and black passengers, only the black one. The white passenger, who had also committed the cardinal sin of swapping seats and endangering the entire flight, was not even involved. He was not confronted and was not issued a demand that he return to his seat.
I’m sick to death of women being verbally abused and threatened in the workplace
I'm pretty sure this guy didn't verbally abuse or threaten anyone until it had gotten completely out of hand (I don't know if he did then either, and by then he was dealing with other men). He just stood his ground and refused to move. Would your attitude have been different if it had been a male FA? I think not Pauline.

Last edited by Traffic_Is_Er_Was; 19th Jul 2023 at 11:02.
The following users liked this post: