PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - very straightforward question- straightforward answers
Old 19th Jan 2004, 17:52
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reido has been banned from this site. He complained about the reaction to his post; I replied to him thus:

Yes, that answer was over the top, but your question - and your reaction to Redsnail (a very experienced pilot and a mainstay of Wannabes) - was guaranteed to elicit a strong reaction.

Either reword your question - showing some respect and credence to those who have done this before you - or prepare to be shot down by those who rightly take objection to the implication that flying pistons or turboprops for a living is somehow not good enough.

Your choice.

Scroggs
His reply is what earned him the ban:

Don't make me laugh scroggs you complete prat.... you are obviously the kind of person who reads this bull**** on PPrune all day as you must have sod all else better to do, it was a straightforward question and if you can't answer it then p*ss off and go and play on your playstation or something else more personal- don't send me private messages for christ's sake, I haven't got time to entertain you......
I don't particularly care what people here think of me, but I will not accept abuse of this nature from anyone. I am getting increasingly concerned about the number and nature of combative posts on Wannabes, and I'd like to make it clear that it's out of order. Banter is one thing, but more and more people seem to regard personal abuse as legitimate wordplay on Pprune.

Well, not on Wannabes. If you want to insult someone, do it in the pub - where the consequences may hurt a little more!

Scroggs

Last edited by scroggs; 19th Jan 2004 at 18:12.