PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2023, 22:21
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Traffic_Is_Er_Was
From your lifetime living in Africa amongst millions of them, or from a couple of guys who home invaded you and crap you read in the tabloids? Not quite the same thing. Not sure the latter reflects African culture. I think your obvious attitude and beliefs reflect far worse on this country.

He stood his ground with the pilot, and the police, all males in positions of power and authority. Not sure your argument holds water there. I think he was a disgruntled passenger fed up with dealing with a moron, irrespective of the gender.
its you who has no idea, if you researched anything on African culture you’d know it’s a well known fact and issue with African culture, men lack respect for women, and youre argument for him standing his ground over a seat is weak, he should have paid to sit with his family, like everyone else has to, but he didn’t, so bad luck. Sit where you’re told. You can’t just decide to go sit in first class, and stand your ground? Please
FYI, my comment is based on first hand experiences of dealing with violence perpetrated by African migrants, male and female, most are feral.
There were numerous victims of assault - shop keepers and residents and I was one of them. Do you see any other migrant gangs committing “smash n grabs” in the CBD and members of the community being terrorised by them (i lived in north Melbourne for 5 years) i have had to put up with this same attitude from African’s who think they can do whatever they want. I have the utmost respect for my law abiding African brothers, eg, taxi drivers, my postie, my property manager, but I’m sick to death of women being verbally abused and threatened in the workplace, or one’s home.

Last edited by Kylie walker; 18th Jul 2023 at 22:33.
The following users liked this post: