Old 17th Jul 2023, 02:45
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
It’s transport safety, not a service issue

Originally Posted by amc890
Snip

No care.

No compassion.

Staff that seem almost hostile to the patrons that support their employment.

If this is your attitude you have no business being in a service industry. You might also need professional help.

If one of my staff treated anyone like that, let alone someone with a disability travelling with a child, they'd receive a formal warning and remedial training - and if it happened again they'd be fired.
The problem I suspect with your assertion is that retraining would result in the exact same result.[/QUOTE]

I think they (cabin crew) might be testing the waters before take off, and if they suspect any passenger is not going to obey their orders, or become hostile and argumentative during the flight or in an emergency, it’s an opportunity to remove them before take off. Cabin crews number 1 responsibility is passenger safety, not service. If crew just let everyone start swapping seats and fail to follow procedures, as they’re been trained to, then crew are not doing their job.
allowing passengers like that on board could put other people’s lives in danger and that is an issue.

Not following safety procedures could result in termination of her employment.
She might also be burnt-out, but I tend to agree with the majority of comments in that he should just follow damn rules like everyone else has to.

Last edited by Kylie walker; 17th Jul 2023 at 03:04.