PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2023, 23:36
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I’m not a mechanical engineer, but this info is easy to find

[QUOTE=Lead Balloon;11468326]How does passenger A, of weight X, swapping seats with passenger B, of weight X, affect whether an aircraft is within its weight and balance envelope, Kylie? Is it that the different skin colours of passengers of the same weight have differing consequences for the seats in which they are sitting?[/QUOTE

its not skin his skin colour, his attitude is a culture that lacks respect for women in positions of power or authority. you have no clue about African culture, I do. Their attitude is from 1960. in Australia, if cabin crew, or any jetstar employer asks you to return to the seat on your ticket, you comply with her orders, not hold up the flight arguing with her. Make a complaint to the media afterwards, instead of being an inconsiderate pig and giving her no option than to call the federal police to enforce the rules. Read the explanation from a pilot, there are reasons why they have rules. I experienced a similar scenario on a connection to an international flight, I paid for business and they mistakenly gave me economy, but there is no point arguing with them, you take it up with management later. I have seen Etihad upgrade pax (on their honeymoon) to first class, but I’m not an aviation expert, so I’m not going to argue with those in charge, cause delays, and ruin everyone else’s day and have children witness federal police arresting me. Think of the profound affect witnessing that kind of violence is going to have on children. I’d sue someone if that happened in front of my children on a flight, he is totally in the wrong! Adults and kids are traumatised witnessing that level of violence, and HIS stubbornness is the reason it escalated. I know it’s a pain to have to wear a seatbelt, or a mask, or get vaccinated, but you do what the government or police or cabin crew say, they are in charge, not the passengers. The reason the other passenger didn’t get tazered, is because he didn’t argue with police and probably would’ve returned to his seat, instead of hijacking the flight.

Last edited by Kylie walker; 17th Jul 2023 at 00:33.
The following users liked this post: