PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2023, 16:51
LTNman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Devil

LTNman wrote
Most airports offer a free drop off at an airport car park with the inconvenience of a longer walk or a free bus to catch. Consider the station to be Southampton’s unpublished equivalent, as the cost of travelling through an airport will be a consideration for LCC passengers on a tight budget particularly those passengers where Southampton is one of many airports where they could travel from.

Offended Rivet Joint replied.
Originally Posted by Rivet Joint
It’s very telling the responses you have received from the usual suspects on this comment. It’s common knowledge locally that you drop off at the station and has been for years. I’m sure the same happens at all the other airports.

The fact that the usual suspects don’t know about this proves they are not local and are just trying to exploit any negative. Whilst they must have very sad little lives to hold a vendetta agains an inanimate object those of you that keep giving them bites to their bait are just as bad. You yourself said you wouldn’t be responding to the troll in Luton yet you continue to give him the attention he’s obviously crying out for.
Don't want to be rude but if you think my comments are Trollish then you have some complex issues, as it wasn't even a criticism but a statement of fact. Maybe your world just don't like simple facts? All very strange. Perhaps you could start why you think my comment was negative, as it is lost on me, as it wasn’t my intention.

Oh I forgot, you don’t reply to “trolls” so I guess we will never know.

Last edited by LTNman; 16th Jul 2023 at 19:23.