PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2023, 04:31
Traffic_Is_Er_Was

Location: QLD - where drivers are yet to realise that the left lane goes to their destination too.
Received 182 Likes on 75 Posts
Perhaps Jet* should have said that it is important that a passenger assigned to a seat for take off and landing is on the passenger/seat manifest.
Yea, so important they make absolutely no effort at all to make sure that passengers are sitting in their assigned seats before takeoff or landing. They don't even really know who is on their flight. I've accidently scanned my wife's boarding pass, and she's used mine, and the gate attendant and FA at the door have not even noticed which we are presenting. We could have sat anywhere as well, so long as the seat we chose was vacant and no one else turned up looking for that seat. The FA's would not have had a clue, AND DON"T have a clue who is sitting where.
safety compliance is THE most important part of CC’s JOB
Provide an example of where JQ provide notice to any passengers of the requirement to sit in the seat noted on their Boarding Pass. Provide a reason that the two passengers in this case swapping seats in any way compromised the safety of this flight. This was nothing to do with safety.
safety compliance is THE most important part of CC’s JOB
Fixed that for you. It's obviously not common sense.
​​​​​​​and kicked out of the country (if I had anything to do with it)
The people who defend African’s like this one, don’t live near them and are not affected by their criminal behaviour.
Bingo. Root cause in one.
The following users liked this post: