PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE Dubai VS. FSI Farnborough - INITIAL TR G450/G550 (G-V)
Old 11th Jul 2023, 11:40
EatMyShorts!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by necu
For Falcon Easy there are 3 places that are very bad for initial & recurrent training Faa Licence.
They are Paris, Dubai & Teterboro for your future reference avoid those 3 places.
Paris is always available bcoz most/every pilots always avoid going to Paris due to horrible training quality & conditions.
For your info : Paris has very bad reputation among pilots.
Next time have to discuss carefully before Company send the pilots..
✓) No training syllabus provided for each training, jump in the sim and they just give what ever they want. That makes preparations very difficult and not conducive ;
✓) Yelling and screaming and cursing to pilots under training is not the way to teach ;
✓) Some instructors are not professionals in imparting knowledge ;
✓) Sim session swaps without prior notice ;
✓) No crm and very bad communication from the instructors ;
✓) Very stressful flightdeck environment ;
✓) Trend to fail trainees so that they make more money from extra training sessions ;
✓) Instructors are racist. Different behaviour treatment when dealing with certain pilot as compared to fellow French Nationals.
This negative training is happening now and will continue to happen to the pilots undergoing training with them which i think is sadly had become a culture.
Who has paid you to post this list of crap? I have been training in Paris on the Falcon Easy for the last 15 years and I cannot attest to your list.