PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in EU with non-EU PPL 28 days per year "holiday" license
Old 10th Jul 2023, 14:59
selfin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zs1,

For Cyprus (DCA/CY) form LIC-030. Or see list of forms, under table C, "Application For Validation or extension of Validation of a Third Country License under Annex III of EASA Aircrew Regulation."

For Spain (AESA/ES) form LIC-VAL-P01-F05. Or see list of forms, under ICAO Third Country Licensing Holders → License Validation issued in Third Country ICAO → "Request for validation of pilot licences for specific non-commercial tasks (maximum 28 natural days-year)."

For France (DGAC/FR) form 88i-FORMLIC. Or see list of forms, under Validation d’une licence étrangère → Validation à titre privé → "Formulaire de demande de validation à titre privé d'une licence OACI."

For Italy (ENAC/IT), I received an email response on 4 Mar 2022 stating that "article 8(3) is approved. The [ac]climatisation flight shall be done in Italy with an Instructor." I've emailed the inspector for the appropriate form. If a response is received, I will post it to this thread.

The UK CAA forms are SRG2141 and SRG2142.