PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Disgusting Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2023, 14:18
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
She ro ably did tell him, it’s incidents like this traumatised children

Originally Posted by runway16
Perhaps Jet* should have said that it is important that a passenger assigned to a seat for take off and landing is on the passenger/seat manifest. If there is a prang they can know the details of passenger XX in seat YY. After take off then a seat rearrangement can be arranged.
I saw no mention of that by the cabin crew person, but just bcos it’s not in the footage doesn’t mean she didn’t explain this to him. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation anyway. Passengers should do what they’re asked to.

Jetstar crew are in charge of that cabin, NOT THE PASSENGERS! it’s the principle. It’s all about safety, so if she suspects someone is going to refuse to take orders, it’s better to know this while they can still remove them before take off.
Good luck trying to control a violent male during a flight. Whose going to protect passengers if this prick becomes violent towards her or other passengers? refusing to follow basic a request deserves to get kicked off the flight and kicked out of the country (if I had anything to do with it). Everyone knows you obey crew orders, it’s a matter of respect. it’s obvious he has no respect for either.
same as wearing seat belts, masks, and getting vaccinated, following lockdown rules. Africans did the opposite of what they were told, then pretend they don’t understand, give me a frigging break. the truth is, some people don’t give a **** about rules, even when it puts everyones health at risk. Refusing to get vaccinated, refuse to stay indoors, refuse to wear masks. The people who defend African’s like this one, don’t live near them and are not affected by their criminal behaviour.

Last edited by Kylie walker; 16th Jul 2023 at 01:58.
The following 2 users liked this post by Kylie walker: