PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL - Skyborne Aviation Training
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2023, 17:28
Jordan199721

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you take a look at the original comment on the post, it does ask if anyone has any experience as to what the organisation is like for training. And acknowledges that they understand the two routes, and have decided integrated suits their needs better.

I believe the focus of the post changed to the financial aspect when a question was asked regarding the payment options.

As for opinions on the quality of an ATO, I’ve had numerous current students contact me via this forum giving me their honest views of the school. I would expect ANYONE to provide an honest interpretation of the school, regardless of their position. Ultimately, if an ATO tells me they’re perfect - I know they’re bull****ting. If an ATO acknowledges they have problems, and can describe them, and can describe what they are doing to resolve those, I’m likely to be significantly more invested in listening to them.

I wholeheartedly agree there are some ATO’s that require an unnecessary amounts upfront. I further agree that the CAA must do more to “regulate” ATO’s, and more closely monitor financial standing.

However, I’m pleased to say, Skyborne does not require an unnecessary amount upfront, and has a modular option.