PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL - Skyborne Aviation Training
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2023, 17:11
spitfirejock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You might note that this thread is on the most important topic...protection of payments, not about school quality.

Can you see any point of discussing quality of training in the current climate? FTA had a reasonably good reputation for that from what I can see. What about Leading Edge? Nobody seems to be suggesting Skyborne are delivering poor quality, I don't have any feedback or direct knowledge of that either way, hence no comment is being put forward. I note AW, a prolific contributor on this forum is making the same point.

So what is this forum really about? Would anybody truly believe anonymous opinions about the quality of a school? I don't think they should, but they do. History has shown many people use this forum to promote their school and attack other schools. What is a FACT is that schools go bust and its time to stop huge upfront payments by regulation. Failing that, nothing will change because people are either stupid or ill informed, or, as a third option, risk takers, which incidentally, is perfectly allowed in a democracy, so let the chips fall where they fall.

SJ