PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Next head of NATO
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2023, 20:36
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by downsizer
You are wrong. The US was in there before us and has delivered a load more. We weren't far behind, but the Americans have kept him alive.
One of my failings is often to react prematurely to what is genuine B******s, but while I should have checked before posting I was relying on a 'reliable' source, I can't recall his name, but an expert on the matter from RUSI who told Andrew Castle on LBC a couple of Saturdays ago at least, that if it hadn't been for the swift response by Johnson with the LAWs Rockets Zelensky would have been toast. He pointed out the bit about the Russian Tank commanders with the identity cards. So I'll take it on the chin that the US State Department, or whoever, got supplies there first, that the US Treasury once again has quickly dwarfed our efforts is nothing remarkable and was ever thus since 1942. However, Biden's complete lack of grace and never missing an opportunity to demonstrate his personal emnity questions just what kind of an ally the US currently is? Same for the EU, especially Macron, now there is someone who's feet froze instantly.

FB

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 6th Jul 2023 at 21:08.