PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2023, 14:42
Hotclown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flyTheBigFatLady
to make one thing clear for - in the UAE nothing must be written or stated anywhere, still it will be handled in a certain way.

if you want to change from FZ to EK you have to resign from FZ, be not employed there for a min of one year, thereafter your application will may be considered by EK.
FZ and EK have more or less the same bosses at the very very top, and the same owner.

it’s a word from them dripping down the lines and that’s it how it will be handled.

there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot go to anywhere and recall a book or a letter and you will get away with it.
just listen to what’s written here a 1000 times you will have no rights in this country, not even there is a paper saying anything different.
FZ and EK have a no pouching agreement internally. That’s it.
Originally Posted by Hotclown
I work for fz and I can tell you nothing is written with regards to no pouching agreement.

in fact in one of our chief pilot meetings, someone brought up this topic and it was denied by the managements saying that it’s never flydubai decision. taking in consideof individuals circumstances, and career preferences
I apologize, I take my words back. It seems there is something with ek and fz of at the moment. I had a word with a friend who said he was planed for an interview and got canceled last minute with the giving reason of not qualified for the job. Also said this thing happened with many pilots who’s interested.

anyway if this is true I wish them the best if it changes