PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2023, 13:37
pilotgeo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 172_driver
I don't have the details at the top of my head. In theory; You'll start with a variable roster published the 16th each month. 11-12 days of per month. Part time should be available in accordance with the laws of your home base state. Guaranteed 3 weeks summer holiday together. Christmas or New Year off. Every third year both off. It's 24 step(?) pay scale and it varies slightly between SE, NO, DK. You move up the pay scale once a year. Depending on experience level (and rating) I believe you start between 37000 and 40000 SEK/NOK/DKK per month. Per diem on top of that and some other small bonuses. An OK company pension. Though you may be assigned up to 15 days forced unpaid leave per year which is a real pain!

Something like that...

NOTE: I think London is completely different...
Thank you very much for these insights!

The existance of two different airlines may have something to do with where they are registered and legally the chapter 11 process of SAS shouldn't affect Connect as they are two separate AOCs?

Maybe Connect is the future AOC of SAS with no connection to Scandinavia other than its name?

Or is this a ridicoulous thought?