PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 25th Jun 2023, 20:50
glenb

Received 83 Likes on 38 Posts
Correspondence from FOI request -Contracts.

On 14/06/23 I submitted an FOI request to CASA regarding "contracts". (My reference Pprune #2675)
On 14/06/23 you responded seeking further clarification. (My reference Pprune #2676, CASA reference F23/21245)
On 20/06/23, I provided additional information. (My reference Pprune #2690)

Received from FOI 23/06/23OFFICIAL

Good morning Glen

Thank you for providing this additional clarification below. Upon my initial discussions with the relevant CASA business unit it would appear your request is quite broad, particularly item 1 of your request - I am requesting CASA provide me with copies of commercial contracts that CASA retains of any operator in the flight training industry.

I have been informed CASA retains a number of commercial contracts on file, operators will identify to CASA agreements and contracts for various flight operational matters, ie aircraft hire , aircraft lease, training and checking, conduct of flight training which I believe would all currently fall within scope of your current request.

I’ll ask that you narrow the scope further regarding item 1 of your request, if possible defining what contracts specifically that your request relates to.

Kind Regards,