PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nepotism in pilot selection
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2023, 11:55
OKSUP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batushka
Why laughing with the bribe assumption?
What is your opinion for the massive hiring of Czech VanAir pilots who were flying the LET410 before? It didn't cover the requirements of AB for EFIS/FMS experience.
Guys, sorry to be rude but you're gonna have to learn how to read. I've already written that I haven't seen this "massive hiring of Czech guys" you keep talking about. I can't have an opinion about it as I've never seen it Actually, I don't recall meeting a single Czech FO yet in the briefing room...I wish, cos I like Czech people, I spent my fair share of time in Praha

Also written just above, Van Air has Lets with EFIS, AP etcetc, so this experience can meet AB's requirements. Not sure why you keep claiming otherwise. Yes they have planes without EFIS in their fleet but that doesn't mean the pilots there don't get the experience on both. And your claim of "a middle man" at AB...lol Guys I know people from Van Air, it's a small acmi airline they don't even have a middle man for themselves!

I'm not defending AB here, I'm just stating what I see. And it's not what you are writing about. That's it, no more no less.
But I feel you guys are going to keep looking for something anyway, so enjoy. I'm done here