PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2023, 17:40
Sotonsean

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TCAS FAN
Hopefully that's also the last we hear on the subject from LTNman.

If you have any influence on the issue, rather than some transient local civic person or "personality" to formally open it, my nomination for someone who devoted his whole working life to the airport is at post 1597.
Originally Posted by SouthernAlliance
I was only asking a question and this is a rumour site, if you don’t like it you can post elsewhere. Also stewyb has been right on other occasions when it comes to airport info
"If you don't like it you can post elsewhere" 🤔

I don't think that you are in any position to inform me of that. This maybe a "so called rumour" site but the majority of posts on pprune are actually factual rather than based on a rumour. I should imagine that 99% of the posts on here are not actually based on rumours. But then your always going to get certain individuals who thrive on rumours, I personally are not one of those

I'm not disputing stewyb, quite the contrary as he is without doubt one of best on pprune with regards to Southampton Airport in a similar fashion to TCAS FAN.

FYI.... I've been posting on pprune for over 12 years, probably more, I don't need anyone telling me that I should post elsewhere just because I appreciate the facts over persistent rumours.

I along with everyone else who has an interest in the development of Southampton Airport wants to see EasyJet expand from the airport. But the endless questions around EasyJet and when will they announce routes is like a kid in the back seat asking over and over again "are we there yet dad".