PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2023, 14:12
Rutan16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Mac
With regards to freight one of the things to consider is logistically the UK is not that big and the distance from EMA to MAN is not that great a distance and there is a large logistical park adjacent to EMA which is growing. Maybe the decision has been taken to make EMA the freight hub.

As for MAN maybe concentrates on its passenger offering and finish what they started. The remote stands will be an issue in more inclement weather, and none of the stairs being used that I have observed have had roofs unlike Frankfurt that also has many remote stands with arguably worse winter weather. Boarding a 330 with one set of stairs is a time consuming issue !
As I mentioned Leeds earlier I do not understand how they get away with the large queues for immigration stretching onto an operational apron at times when flights are early or indeed late. The stairs comment also applies there as well.

Cheers
Mr Mac
Paragraph one is exactly what MAG group allegedly have been engaged in covertly for years; however the cross selling has been deemed counter competitive and sharing of DATA in breach of GDPS and Data Protection Act 2018 !

EGGC its illegal to continue do this and the new management know this very well - Refer above the regulators have put operators on NOTICE !

Last edited by Rutan16; 17th Jun 2023 at 18:22.