PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-3
Thread: Southampton-3
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2023, 10:29
SouthernAlliance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sotonsean
No real need for guesses is there 🙄

I'm in no way suggesting or implying that EasyJet are to announce further routes from Southampton regardless of the obvious post's on here. I will wait for the day until an official statement is made by EasyJet as I am not the type of person who takes rumours seriously. But if and when EasyJet do announce further routes from Southampton I would imagine that they will be the obvious choices as in.

Alicante
Faro
Malaga
Palma

With the addition of Edinburgh if EasyJet decided to maintain domestic flights to Southampton.

And "maybe" possibly other potential destinations in the future such as,

Barcelona
Berlin
Ibiza
Milan
Nice
Venice

Some people are posting on here as if they have inside knowledge which with some posters is clearly untrue.

Everyone has to wait until Christmas Day to open their Christmas presents so I'm sure those who are interested in any expansion plans by EasyJet will just have to wait in a similar fashion until something is officially announced by the airline.

Let's all put a halt to this as it's getting boring 😴
I was only asking a question and this is a rumour site, if you don’t like it you can post elsewhere. Also stewyb has been right on other occasions when it comes to airport info