PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2023, 16:07
Alloy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can understand Sick's logic of questioning if Wizzair UK will survive in it's present form, indeed I wonder how close they are to the point of no return. Wizzair Uk does not appear to be making money, rather they now have a strong reputation in the UK for being totally unreliable and should be avoided at all costs unless there is no alternative. When things go wrong their reputation seems sealed for being very difficult to impossible to deal with and get refunds (I have bitter experience of this and am still waiting many months for reimbursement for cancelled flights and will only book with them again under great duress as I consider them a bunch of thieves - they were the cheapest, most convenient option recently but I took my booking elsewhere). To add to this, they have huge employee retention problems, apparently the latest Jet2 pilot induction courses are only filled with WizzairUK pilots. Once a brand is trashed, it is very hard and expensive to recover the situation, but by being sold and rebranded, lots of the UK side of operations could;d perhaps start afresh?