PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2023, 15:37
Kylie walker

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ccmum
No need for attitude. Was just really asking what to expect as this is a new concept for me. Would like to think we can support each other rather than tear someone down. Thanks for your input.
sorry, you’re 100% right, my comment was uncalled for and not my usual way of speaking to someone,
I don’t know why I reacted and posted that, it was mean spirited and inappropriate, I hope you accept my apology.

There is lots of information that I, and others have written about the AD, but it can be hard to navigate and find the info when you’re unfamiliar with using the site, hense why you’re asking.
I did the same thing when I first discovered this forum.
It was unfair of me to expect you to have researched AD info, (you can search specific topics like AD using the search bar),?

I have asked similar questions myself so Im really sorry for my bitchy comment, someone recently asked me an inappropriate question so I think I felt upset about being asked. But that wasn’t you, u were not asking exactly what happens, so I should not have jumped on you for asking a normal question that a newbie would seek advice on.

I didn’t mean to be horrible. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, (myself included), so pls ignore my comment & feel free to ask anything.
We are all in the same boat waiting, and feeling on edge about our dream job, I feel embarrassed for posting that comment, & shouldn’t Have snapped at you.

Sorry you felt I was tearing you down. It wasn’t intentional, asking questions is how we learn, and why this forum exists.

Last edited by Kylie walker; 14th Jun 2023 at 16:34.