PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2023, 10:03
Skye65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ccmum
No need for attitude. Was just really asking what to expect as this is a new concept for me. Would like to think we can support each other rather than tear someone down. Thanks for your input.
Happy to support you ccmum as I attended AD recently for Jetstar. Dress to impress. Look like you’re already a FA. They’re really friendly and helpful. Once you’ve handed in your resume and pic you’ll be ushered into another room and directed to a table. The group activity was come up with a marketing campaign to promote airline using an ambassador. Most chose sports stars. Come up with a jingle. We were given 15 mins and then present. Remember to contribute but listen to others, don’t dominate (our table had one and I’ll be surprised if she gets through). We were assessed the whole time. Next a written comprehension test. Read the information and answer 5 questions. My advice is read questions first then find the relevant text that answers your question. Basically a copy and paste exercise looking at how you read technical info under pressure. Then it’s one on one. A couple of questions re what skills you have and then the behavioural questions. Answer star format. Tell me a time you were resilient. A time you solved a problem in a team. A time you encountered conflict in team. A time you followed policies. A time you had a difficult customer. Always smile. Talk with others and no phone. Good luck! Hopefully I find out If I’m through next few days.