PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 13th Jun 2023, 20:18
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Cheers Clinton

Clinton, I must publicly thank you for your ongoing assistance in my matter throughout the four years. For those that don't know Clinton or his background, i will say that he would be considered one of Australia's Subject Matter Expertson this entire matter, and i will leave it at that.

Clinton is someone I had never met until our broadcast last week but has been involved in this thread. Invariably a supporter, but on occasion I have ruffled his feathers. His support has been sensational, as have so many others.

Clinton and I have arranged a fairly short broadcast tonight. I had hoped to do it last night to put some consistency into the Tuesdays, but unfortunately, I wasn't available.

Tonight, I believe we will be discussing the direction from CASA that my continuing employment was no longer tenable, and the completely outrageous allegation made by the CASA CEO to Senators that I had stalked and assaulted CASA employees.

Cheers all, and Mark, if you are seeing this, thanks so much for the email. We will have a beverage..
The following 2 users liked this post by glenb: