PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2023, 03:35
soseg

Received 349 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by moron
What do you get out of being a f**kwit? Are you jealous you don’t work there? The E-Jet not working for you?

Why do you insist that mainline is shrinking when there’s very little evidence to support it? A few A220’s going to NJS, whoopdee doo. These buffoons don’t know how to order a fleet of aircraft, every chance that they’ll replace the whole 737 fleet with A321’s but they’re too chicken to spend that much money in advance.
You let me know when QF order not 75 a321 XLRS, but the 55 or so that’s needed to keep the short haul pilot ranks the same number, as every 321 frame will require more pilots than the same amount of 737 pilots.

That one is in your favour. I can easily ask you to let me know when it’s 1:1 with 75 replacements over the next decade.

Secondly, what was the fleet size in 2010? I genuinely don’t know.

QF is up 12 Dreamliners in 15 years with two about to arrive.

Down 2x 380s and 2x 330s with two more rumoured to also get turned into freighters.

How many 747s were retired in the last decade? How many 767s went in the last 10 to 15 years?

Go tell the guys and girls in Adelaide how QF isn’t replacing them with out sourced work.