PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Command on A320
Thread: Command on A320
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2023, 07:46
Babyjet_dododo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Krone
Im ex Ka, now swinging my ding a ling elsewhere in the world. Its sad that nothings changed since I left KA. We’ll on pprune, I mean. Bickering over the cos, seniority , rank . What a pointless waste of your energy, guys.

The game has changed. Some of us will not fly again, wether out of choice or otherwise. Some old school guys I know are actually on their way back to cx, tails firmly planted between legs.

enjoy the good things, the low taxation, the overnight massages, a few beers & bitch .
For soon enough, it will end, you’ll look back and think, what on earth did I do with all those years other than moaning and whining . Its not so bad in CX, just play the game. Their game.
I don’t know why you can’t see the obvious. When I look back I want to see that my hard work has paid off not destroyed by a POS Swire frog. I want to retire comfortably. CX under the new COS doesn’t offer that.

Im not the smartest person in the world but I know enough to project my finances till retirement and CX under COS18 will not give me that opportunity, I really don’t want to go into sim instructing (CX or another company) till I drop dead.

“Oh you should be smarter with your finances” - Yes I was when I was employed under COS08 and the ability to save money, invest and have a QOL, but now under COS18, I’m faced with increasing difficult decisions. Such as: Do I stay in HK with my family and lose the QOL as I won’t be saving much, or do I move my family back to my home country so they can have a QOL and I see them maybe once every month and miss out on precious moments? Or do I move to another company that provided me with what CX did previously prior to COS18?