PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New RAF Recruitment Ad.
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2004, 20:29
Ombit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DH98

Incidentally, most of TG9 are unskilled, ill informed and amatuerish, you one of them dodgyopsguy?
Excuse me, but didn't you say you were TG9. Because if that's the case, isn't it a case of pot calling kettle......

Or am I to assume that the 'Most' doesn't refer to your obvious, extremely professional, ****** retentive, Self Important self?????

I am proud, to call myself TG9 [Await banter]. And in the xx amount of years I have served, I can honestly say almost all TG9 I have worked with have been of the utmost prossionalism. I have only ever had problems with the ones who have a self obsessed, over-rated opinion of themselves - get my drift DH98!!!!!!

Obviously, you will be sadly missed when you leave your unit. But I wouldn't wear your best clothes when your station has 'DH98's leaving' party, because it's obviously going to be THEIR celebration!

Phew! Now I've had my rant, back to the subject!

Yes the advert is bl**dy awful. When I first saw the manager closing the store because of a splinter, I was laughing. Then when I saw it was an advert for the RAF my face dropped.

However, it is an improvement on the advert from the eighties! You know the one - no dialogue, just a Tornado flying low level followed by the message 'The Royal Air Force'. It seems they are trying to improve things, they've just gone completely off track [or is that on-Crack]!