PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2023, 07:35
soseg

Received 351 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by Makiko
Patting puppies - do they actually do that " on campus" ?

Doesn't surprise me

But face facts a lot of the QF Groups pilots enjoy spending time in the " Safe Space" stripping down to their underwear & jumping into some soft toys

The Group has been appallingly managed , its beyond words the departing one & goodness knows what his competitor for CEO would have done

As we all got to see his "talent" at another Airline

Oh & the Chap before Current one , got "no respect" from the Americans so took his hissy fit all the way to Airbus

But the group pilots have been served even worse by their Unions & walked into every rookie trap set by the buffoon management.

The "let's all resign" mob (afap) allow contracts to lapse by years & years & AIPA - well how many leaders over past few years. AIPA seems like a training ground
for QF management , where previous leaders take acquired skills & boost their personal financial situation by joining Airline management

Pilots do not have the skills , experience , qualifications to be running trade unions - it is one disaster after another . 787 contract & then agreeing to a B Scale , spooked by a kindergarten
level threat

Easy to play the man , but tell me what parts of above post I got wrong. We all know people don't leave legacies to chance their arm
in 2nd tier on other side of the world

Same old drama statements , folks jumping ship from HF - we all know that isn't happening

The part you got wrong was claiming nobody from QF has left, or is looking to leave.

Also , learn , how , to , comma and how to " use" " inverted " " commas".

Painful reading something that a 5th grader could type out more clearly.
The following users liked this post: