PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Odds n Sods
Thread: Odds n Sods
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2023, 14:47
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
Mr Mac

I agreew ith you about sales, if you have good prodcut anyone can sell it if you dont no one will buy . That is an oversimplificaton but there is alot of truth in it
Asturius, FYI am not Pax Boy , there is one but not me. There were a few real old school CEOs like tht in the States , the turning up early being a common factor.

Togsgr..... What you experienced was Kaffe paus , sometimes called Fica .pretty common in Sweden and a very very useful management tool for building communication and taking the pulse . They also go home on time. people will stay f there is an special project in place that needs some extra hours but regualrly working late in Sweden is seen as not being on top of your job or even worse becoming tired and making bad decsions. Also as I said they dont flash the cash , have ovr the top houses, 6 ferraris or any of those trappings. Pretty much the same in all the Nordics which I suppose is why they often end up at the top of the happiest countries to live table despite high taxes and often miserable weather - .
The following users liked this post: