PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-6
Thread: Jet2-6
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2023, 14:27
flybar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Mac
Well a quick up date she has moved her flight time successfully, and has not paid for the privilege she tells me after discussion with Jet 2.

The use of the word lied, which seems to have caused some emotion is correct. She was told specifically that these flights were ONLY available for their Holiday customers, and that she could not book flight only on them and that they would not be released for flight only. As to the cost, that was immaterial, it was the time off departure / arrival that was her concern. They moved the goalposts at the very least.

I do travel probably more by air than the average person, though on here I am pretty sure there are others with equal or if not greater knowledge of being SLF, but I do find it odd that a company specifically say Holidays only, then changes the rules like that. You are an airline or a holiday company, I struggle to see how you can do both. Would it not be reasonable to allow so many seats for Holiday and so many for flight only on a given A/C ? Anyway she is happy with the outcome which for me is the main thing.

Cheers
M Mac
Tui profess to be a Holiday Company but you can also book flight only. Nothing odd about being both