PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Start - Global Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2023, 10:21
Sharklet_321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwinAisle
Some people on here know what I do for a living. This business plan crossed my desk the other day.

It is just beyond dreadful.

Blatant untruths from beginning to end. Established companies being used as 'strategic partners' when I know for a fact they are not even remotely involved (it can't be long before Global gets rude legal letters). The numbers are just fanciful - put in place by someone who clearly does not have the first clue about airline economics, the cost drivers, the regulations.

One lovely example is that he claims to have an AOC and an operating licence. Without a flying aircraft, that would be up there with that glass of Nazareth tap water that blushed deeply and smelt of Merlot.

I never thought in a million years that I would see a plan more driven by drugs, lunacy and lies than Atmosphere. But ladies and gents - this one has got Unsworth beaten to a pulp.

Another complete and utter joke.

Well said - this summarises all my feelings on the matter of Global Airlines.

If this get’s any more serious attention from airline based media it’s a failure of our industry as a whole. We all have a duty to uphold regulatory discipline within aviation. The safe carriage of passengers is the first most essential priority of any ‘airline’. Global is an embarrassment and can’t be allowed anymore airtime.