PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network Aviation Perth
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2023, 14:45
tomahawk1989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
request

Hi everyone, I am writing to seek your guidance and expertise regarding a career decision I am contemplating, and I believe your insights would greatly assist me in making an informed choice.

Currently, I hold the position of Captain at Air India, but I am considering a transition to the role of First Officer with Network on A320.

we are exploring opportunities to relocate to Australia with young kids (2 yr old and 4 yr old), all of us are Australian citizens, My decision is driven by moving to Perth, and having return flights for family time, a better work-life balance.

and my wife is a First Officer on A320 aircraft she would be converting her licence to apply for network aviation.

Given these circumstances, I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have regarding the following areas:

Transitioning from the position of Captain to First Officer: I would like to understand the potential challenges and adjustments involved in moving from a Captain position to a First Officer role. Any insights or experiences you can share would be invaluable. how long before upgrade again.

I understand that your time is valuable, and I genuinely appreciate any assistance or guidance you can offer. Please feel free to share any relevant information or direct me to any resources that could aid me in making an informed decision.