PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ‘Stop choosing useless white male pilots’, RAF told
Old 31st May 2023, 15:17
SASless

Received 512 Likes on 214 Posts
Hey....all ya'll don't leap to conclusions here....please!

Unless and until you know what the Squadron Leader defined as "useless white male pilots" is defined as being.....the Squadron Leader might be onto something.

First we (am I allowed to use such a pronun to refer to the collective meaning every person) must first define the terms "Male" which is going to be a challenge itself....as few of us are Biologists.

Then we have to deal with the notion of "White" and whether that is a distinct narrative as some Hispanics are considered to be "White" and that ignores what degree of "White" determines if one. is "White" or not.

Now as to the "useless" part of the category being cited.......I suppose asking the Other Ranks for an opinion might be fraught with peril as to the outcome of that survey.

So don't be quick to anger over such a comment as figuring out exactly what was meant might take some time if done fairly and appropriately.

I suppose a formal Board of Inquiry, complete with Pitchers of Water and pristine Glasses waiting use might be in order.

Put the Squadron Leader under Oath and ask for clarification.....and determine if the Squadron Leader has somehow found the Squadron Leader's own inclusion in the "useless" group .
The following 4 users liked this post by SASless: