PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th May 2023, 15:54
RBT190

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FMCspeed
Hello, folks.

I'm in the middle of the Flydubai First Officer TR assessment and I've got some questions. If someone can answer here or privately it would help me so much for the next steps and decision to leave my actual job for signing with Flydubai.

The questions are:

1- The variable flying pay in their website is AED 10,640 for a 70 flight hours reference. How is it actually measured? Is that AED 152 per flight hour? So the variable salary is for example if I fly 50 hours a month AED 7,600 but if I fly 100 hours that is gonna be AED 15,200? Or do they have a variable salary up to XX hours and above those XX hours they pay XXX per flight hour? (just about the variable paying)

2- What are the minimums for upgrading from FO to Captain at FZ?

3- The next steps for my assessement are MS Teams interview followed by the Simulator assessment. Could someone send the questions they ask during this interview and also about the simulator assessement?

Thank you so much and luck for us all.
Hello my friend, did you have some private answers? Because now I'm in the same situation.