PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WISE currency transfer service - USD to EUR?
Old 24th May 2023, 11:16
Carrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WISE currency transfer service - USD to EUR?

Does anyone have a functioning email address for WISE currency transfer service to find out how their service works and what they need for a SIMPLE transfer of USD $7000.00 from our American bank to deposit the equivalent in EUR into our Portuguese bank? We are Canadians and like many residing near the border we have an account with a US bank for purchases there.
If this works we will need future larger transfers but we will not send large amounts until we have confidence in the service.
I have wasted considerable time on their useless FAQs and their Contact info fails to provide an email address for prospective customers to obtain answers.
I did send an email to [email protected] which I found through an online search but an auto reply simply referred me to the already proven useless FAQs.
We are presently in Portugal and have wasted time at two currency dealers in Portugal who want the funds and all personal info to go through the UK. Since Brexit we fail to see why the UK should be involved in a simple currency transfer from a USD account in the USA to a EUR account in Portugal, let alone obtain our personal info. If we had known of the hassle involved in a simple relatively small money transfer we would have brought the extra cash with us.
Your advice will be appreciated.