PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2023, 08:47
cLeArIcE

Received 180 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by Cruis'in FL410
I disagree on this point. I've never been treated without the utmost professionalism and respect by the hard working QF cabin crew and returned the same courtesy when in business.
Having re-read what I wrote, perhaps I came off a little over the top and I acknowledge that. Wasn't having a go at individual crew just that you are constantly reminded that you are not "QF" throughout the whole process. It's so respectful that QF FA's that have been there for 5 minutes kick you out Of business on duty travel. I probably shouldn't expect much considering JQ won't even guarantee you business on your own Metal.
Jetstar is such a frustrating place to work. On one hand the crew you work with on a daily basis are fantastic and as I said the training department (always a few exceptions) are excellent. But every day just constantly feels like pushing **** up hill, for a horrible management that give you zero respect or support.
I am probably a bit negative towards JQ at times but, **** me the place just grinds you down to a point where you just don't care anymore. If you can just be 100% dead inside, learn to enjoy their "games" and take some pleasure in screwing them over when you can it's probably not the worst place in the world.
They could make it such a great place to work with very little effort or $ but, they purposely do the opposite at every opportunity just because they can. It's soul crushing at times.
The following users liked this post: