PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2023, 09:40
wazzer1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisss1995
I got an email after the videos saying I was successful through that stage and in the same email, that I needed to book an in person interview.

Seems like a 1 hr crew capacity test is next. Unsure on setup but presuming standard TCAS ND with some mental math calculations for ROD/ROC/track plus some system failures. I have mine on Tuesday.

Following that, I believe there is an assessment day which consists of a group exercise, panel interview, and perhaps a general company briefing. Seems a couple people on the thread have theirs Wednesday.

If successful through this, I believe the last step is a simulator assessment in a 747.

I think that’s all the steps but I haven’t gone through them all myself so can’t 100% confirm.

Not sure if they are hiring for immediate start dates or are doing holding pools. I am assuming holding pool is an option as that’s what has happened to me after interviews and assessments elsewhere.
From what I can find, the sim assessment is only for DEP, but this is only what i can decipher from the assessment guide so I could.be wrong