PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2023, 04:59
Chrisss1995

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flightdisclose
Just received an email to say I've been successful at the video interviews. Didn't get any info about the next stage though. To those who heard back before me, would you mind sharing what happens next?
I got an email after the videos saying I was successful through that stage and in the same email, that I needed to book an in person interview.

Seems like a 1 hr crew capacity test is next. Unsure on setup but presuming standard TCAS ND with some mental math calculations for ROD/ROC/track plus some system failures. I have mine on Tuesday.

Following that, I believe there is an assessment day which consists of a group exercise, panel interview, and perhaps a general company briefing. Seems a couple people on the thread have theirs Wednesday.

If successful through this, I believe the last step is a simulator assessment in a 747.

I think that’s all the steps but I haven’t gone through them all myself so can’t 100% confirm.

Not sure if they are hiring for immediate start dates or are doing holding pools. I am assuming holding pool is an option as that’s what has happened to me after interviews and assessments elsewhere.