PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 16th May 2023, 08:16
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
And a letter from my wife

I only found about this letter from my wife. I need to paint the picture without getting too graphic I had reached the absolute limit, i really had. I had reached the rock bottom. The response from Ms Garland, was my tipping point. I felt so betrayed and let down by her in her role as my Local MP.

It was the final tipping point. My sisters literally saved my life and were able to get me to see one of Australia's leading Psychiatrists almost immediately in the city, early on a Saturday. I had two options. Follow his advice or go on a 6-month waiting list to find another psychiatrist. Within hours i was in a psych ward and remained there for over two weeks.

My wife has come home from work to find her husband had been whisked off. She was in total shock, as i had hidden it well.

I had met with Ms Garland previously, but unbeknown to me, my wife had organized her own meeting with Ms Garland. My wife is not a native English Speaker and was highly emotional. I have elected, with my wife's 51% consent, to publish this letter. This is not my wife, I have NEVER EVER heard her react to anything in a similar manner.

Dear Ms Garland,

I’m requesting to have meeting with you.

My husband Glen received email from you, and it was very disappointing and disgusting, the way you wrote to him. There was no explanation about why you can’t help with Glen’s issue. I heard about you saying to Glen during election that you can help. Glen believed you and spent so much time and money to distribute leaflets for you.

Glen has been hospitalised today because of this.

We might be nothing to you but we are good people always trying to help people. We deserve to get treated as human beings. All you people need is to treat people with respect like I was brought up in Japan.

I would like to have meeting with you and I would also like you to organise a meeting with CASA’s minister. My children would like to attend.

Before we move on, we need to understand why CASA bullied Glen, and destroyed his life completely.

If something happened to Glen, I will never ever forgive CASA. My children are old enough so I don’t mind ending up the rest of my life in jail.

I expect you to organise meeting with me ASAP. I work everyday for long hours and I only have Fridays at 1pm available.

Please reply with respect and treat us like human.

Kind Regards
Sonoko Buckley
The following 2 users liked this post by glenb: