PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New recruits beware of Qatar Airways!
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2004, 19:01
Bang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think ayomide is the one with two identities.when he/she states comments,and when compared them with the previouse posts written by him,it is somewhat clear there is a dual personality on the forum.

The main post was written by Strength. I gave my honest opinion on that.gulf crew couldnt take the comments and lost it completly and this has been going on for ever since.

This has been a "bitter sweet" topic to read and write to, and as somebody wrote on the page,we are carrying out hearty conversations!

The most important of all is......

Strength has been in touch with me and explained how he/she felt about the posts and explained afew areas. also said he/she would understand different views of others and never meant to excercise the effort to project negativity and that he/she would learn out of all posts (mainly my posts) and constructively take them onboard .

This is the beuty of any disagreement or argument! I MUST admit Strength is a great individual and with that positive atitude would go a long way in his/her career,as well as in personal life!

I must also say, (although I have written to Strength a PM) I have only been hard on the issue and not on the person with your post. GOOD LUCK to you!