PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2023, 20:51
Nikker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PilotLZ
Speaking of the NASA-level assessment, didn't they get some hard cash from the Hungarian government for every assessed candidate at some point shortly after COVID? There was some hangar talk about this, but surely over a year ago. Basically, rumours were that the Hungarian government had some program for post-COVID unemployment reduction in place and they paid Hungarian-based companies for each interviewed job candidate as part of it. I cannot swear that this was true, but I've heard it from more than one source. In case it was indeed true, it made lots of sense to interview people in bulk for what was just a handful of positions. Does anyone have any more information on that matter?
Yes,there was one guy in telegram group who was trying to convince everyone that they sponsor tourism like that.
The way I see it, Hungary received 14.2 million tourists last year. I guess most of them spent more than 1-2 nights in Ibis hotel near Wizz Training Center. Imagine paying after that for few thousand jobless individuals who will stay in a middle of nowhere for 48(if passed the first day) hours and leave. Not to mention Hungarian government never made any favors for this airline.

Should I even mention that that guy who was behind this conspiracy theory didn't pass his assessment ?