PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet MPL, CX Cadet or Self Funded?
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2023, 12:13
Andreia Almeida

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjet& Ryanair & WizzAir

Hi everyone,

That's so helpful to read all your doubts that's are mines as well in the end.

I am over 30 and the decision on which path to go for a pilot training is even more important because I can't just spend all this amount of money for a course and then being without a job. And it scares I think for all of us.

▪︎ Regarding Easyjet Cadet Program anyone knows how is the CAE school? And if you do the MPL cadet program when they release you how many flying hours do you have? In their page looks like much more theory than actually learn how to fly in a real airplane or it's just my misunderstanding?

▪︎If considering Ryanair Cadet Program as far as I could see you do the training in the schools they recommend but is not guarantee that they will actually hire you because you just have high priority in the assessments and who knows what that mean. The school fee will be around 60-80k Eur + Type Rating with them if we got selected. So is almost same money than Easyjet Cadet Program in the end. Am I right?

▪︎ Wizz Air cadet program, anyone knows if they select candidates from all over Europe or just eastern europeans?

And anyone knows if a age is a concern for this programs?

Thank you very much for your feedback