PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2023, 13:56
gigachad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have a very smooth brained comment here. It is commendable that you are going against BAA critics, I do respect the courage, as it takes some amount of cognitive dissonance and intellectual disability to come to your conclusions. And it is indeed brave of you to show so openly a lack of inductive reasoning to an audience who are already familiar with ways and nature of this training organization. However I regret to inform you that none of you arguments have actually any weight nor any hints of empiricism. They are just words backed by nothing: no names, no proof, no evidence. And not to mention most them are fallacious.
As I was never a BAA student I will not be able to debunk the majority of your claims but for the purpose of entertainment I'll play along to your argument.
Originally Posted by Jokesonyou
I wonder, how the private affairs of a part-time employee can be reflected on the whole company? Your point makes absolutely no sense.. Instructor had a side hustle and got caught doing something questionable, that is on him. The only reason why BAA was mentioned in all of this is that he sometimes works for them as an instructor.. It is crazy how you can point a narrative just one way
Surely it is up to the organization to take the necessary steps to determine what kind of employees they are hiring. You mention that the training business is highly regulated therefore illicit activities of an individual employee definitely do expose a companies inadherence/non-compliance of those so called strict regulations. It further shows that BAA Training does not really care about the quality of training/safety of students, nor do they care about what kind of personas are dwelling within their company as this occurrence uncovers the fact that they have no interest in carrying out necessary checks on employees and hire whoever is willing to bite the bullet of **** pay and poor treatment. This is additionally seen in their management hierarchy, where the current head of training of ground school is no where nearly related to aviation, has no prior experience in aviation, no relevant expertise , but instead carries a masters in history and a bachelors in arts.... and this is not the first time BAA has managed to hire literally anyone into important positions. Their previous ab initio director of flight operations was an Uber worker in Australia, with no previous history nor any sort of expertise in aviation...after making as much money he could he left to become a COO of his family run kitchen supply store...again which has nothing to do with aviation.
Normal people see a pattern of low recruitment standards. People who lack pattern recognition scratch their heads and wonder why companies who hire anyone and everyone, are blamed when their employees are caught doing illicit activities.